Countdown to arrival of my Nissan Leaf

Arrival of my Nissan Leaf:

Dé Luain, Meitheamh 20

Day 60 - You're a Star!

Well, celebrities move over - a new star is born! Last week I got an email from Nissan Ireland. Apparently the Sunday Times wanted to do an article on owning EVs in Ireland and they were looking for an end-user! So Nissan Ireland emailed me and asked me if I'd like to do it. I jumped at the chance! So, a few hours later I got a call from a journalist. He was asking me about the cost (both purchase and running) and about my reasoning for purchasing an EV. I explained to him my reasons and indeed my analysis of the cost involved. He seemed quite interested. Then I got a call the next day to organise a photo shoot! The photographer brought me down to the O2 and took lots of photos! Ideally hope he got my good side.

No comments:

Post a Comment