Countdown to arrival of my Nissan Leaf

Arrival of my Nissan Leaf:

Dé Sathairn, Meitheamh 18

Day 58 - I vont to Sock Yur Blawd! But first I have to charge my car!

I didn't bother charging Pepé on Friday night. I hadn't anything planned for Saturday except the usual excursions to the shops and my parents. But on my way back home from our traditional family lunch I suddenly remembered - My friend Barry was playing Jonathon Harker in a production of Dracula, adapted for the stage. (By the way, a special congrats to Barry and his colleagues from the Parnassus Arts Group for an excellent performance on Saturday night. I really enjoyed it!) Any who, I realised coming home that I did not have enough charge to get to and back from town. Not to fear, I decided to pop down to my local FCP in Glasnevin, top up Pepé and then back home, in time to prepare dinner and get ready for a night of blood-curdling entertainment. And there you have it, just like any regular petrol car, Pepé was able to adapt to a changing and unplanned scenario!

No comments:

Post a Comment