Countdown to arrival of my Nissan Leaf

Arrival of my Nissan Leaf:

Dé Luain, Bealtaine 7

Newry - Here I Come (I hope!)

Well, it has been a year now since I have bought Pepé and unfortunately I have not kept my promise to blog each day! However, there still seems to be interest in the idea of someone blogging about using an EV in Ireland so I think I will keep it up anyway.

Today I am attempting a trip to Newry for the first time. I have just stopped off at Donabate's Great Gas Service Station and my car is now charged and ready for the 90km trek to Co. Down. Once there I hope to use one of the newly installed FCPs in Northern Ireland. That should provide enough juice to get back to Donabate. Here's hoping!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Donabate, Dublin, Ireland

2 comments:

  1. I was at Buttercrane by the EV charge point in Newry on Monday, 2 cars parked in it...neither of them were electric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey did you ever get back from newry! It's been a long time.

    ReplyDelete